"Come as you are."
We are a family of believers supporting each other through our faith journey. We strive to strengthen our relationship with Christ through loving, growing, and serving Christ and others. At Lake City United Methodist Church our goal to call all people to join us on this journey to follow Jesus.
What to expect when you visit.
On any Sunday morning:
- You will be greeted by someone who will be able to guide you to areas such as our nursery or fellowship hall for coffee, or to our children's education rooms, and of course to our sanctuary.
- Our 9:00 am worship service is semi-traditional, with a choir and singing hymns with a little bit of liturgy spread through the service
- Our 11:00 am worship service is more modern with our Live Alive Band leading the worship.
- Dress is informal, come as you are.
- Though we take an offering for the Lord in each service, there is no expectation that a visitor should participate.
- During the normal school year, adult and children's Sunday School classes are held between the services at the 10-11 am hour.
- Nursery care is available for all three hours so parents may attend one of our several adult education classes.
- Parking is available in an lot adjacent to the building or on the streets; there is a drive-through covered drop-off for inclement weather.
We would like all visitors to fill out a Visitor's form with at least the basic contact information, and if willing, to provide some feedback about your visit. We also would be happy to provide follow up to questions you might have asked.